- Unmatched ergonomic patient access
- Industry leading 700lb weight capacity
- Easy, safe and more independent patient movement
- Multiple options to suit your practice
- 12 standard color options available
FLEX transforms your practice by delivering the kind of flexibility you can’t get with a fixed-height exam table… and the standard value-added features you won’t find on competitors’ offerings.
View all 12 standard color options
Provide a better patient experience.
Concerned about the growing challenges of safe, efficient patient handling in the exam room? FLEX makes it easy and affordable to offer patients a higher quality care experience.
• Safely handle patients with the touch of the foot-operated controls.
• Achieve ADA compliance even in exam rooms with very small footprints.
• Be recognized for bariatric excellence thanks to an industry-leading 700-lb. patient weight capacity.
• Enhance patient satisfaction by offering them increased comfort and confidence
Drive your bottom-line success.
FLEX offers distinct competitive advantages designed to optimize your practice revenue.
• Expand your patient population by accommodating a broader range of patients.
• Perform a wider range of examinations than would be possible with non-powered tables.
• Improve clinical throughput so you can see more patients per day.
• Unmatched ergonomic patient access helps keep you and your staff healthy and more productive.
With FLEX Access Exam Table, you pay less than the price of a fixed-height exam table and you get so much more…
Unlike fixed-height exam tables, power exam tables qualify for significant tax credits. As a result, the FLEX Access Exam Table provides you with industry-leading, practice-enhancing power table performance for less than the cost of a typical box table.
With the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, reimbursement dollars are now tied directly to patient safety and satisfaction ratings. By enhancing patient comfort, confidence and dignity, FLEX helps you improve the overall patient experience and maximize your reimbursements.
FLEX enables you to attract a broader patient population, perform a wider range of examinations and see more patients per day than would be possible with fixed-height exam tables.
And as practice needs change, FLEX can conveniently and cost effectively adapt with your practice.
5701/5801 model only:
All Brewer products conform to US & Canadian electrical & medical industry codes & regulations and meet or exceed industry requirements.
** Needs two #99502 and one of either #100540 or #100550