COVID-19 OFFICE CLOSURE UPDATES
For the health and safety of all of our stakeholders, Brewer is following all city and state mandates during the Coronavirus outbreak.
Because of the services and products we provide to essential businesses, Brewer headquarters is deemed a “Supplier for Essential Business and Operations” and therefore will remain open during the Covid-19 pandemic in order to continue to serve healthcare providers.
Our facility continues to operate under CDC guidelines. During this time we are taking several measures to keep our employees healthy and safe so we can continue to provide support, including:
- All non-essential staff are working remotely
- Additional cleaning crews are in place to thoroughly disinfect our facility
- Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our facility
- Our production team is practicing social distancing
- Doorways have been left open within the facility to reduce the number of common touchpoints
- We have temporarily halted visitor access to our facility
As this situation evolves, we want our employees, clients and partners to feel safe. Our team will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and remain agile in its response to the changing climate.
For further information, please feel free to contact us.