You have seen first-hand how the patient population is changing. Because of a number of factors, our population is becoming less mobile.
As you consider choosing an exam table for your practice, it’s becoming more important than ever to take patient mobility into consideration.
In the first of our educational series, we’ve developed a short guide on the subject. The guide walks you through several topics of consideration, including:
- What growing patient populations should you be preparing for?
- Does the exam table have limitations when it comes to addressing the needs of these patients?
- Is the exam table ADA-compliant?
- Does the exam table have the right safety features for these patient and your staff members?
- Can the exam table support larger weights?
Click on the link below to help you Make More Informed Decisions for the benefit of patients & your practice.